The mechanical integrity of the Décantheure design is very high and based on many years of experience. We have chosen some solutions which are normally reserved for more expensive timepieces.
- Movement: Seiko NH35 Automatic. This robust Japanese movement is used by a multitude of watch brands (including Seiko) and can, whenever needed, be serviced practically everywhere in the world.
- Case: 316L stainless steel. Brushed silk surface.
- Case diameter: Ø40.0mm.
- Case height: 11.5mm.
- Screw-in back: 316L stainless steel. Brushed silk surface.
- Serial number: Permanently engraved in the screw-in back. Format: 18XXX (18 stands for vintage 2018).
- Dual crown system: The crown at 2H rotates the internal bezel. The pull-out crown at 4H adjusts the time and date and manually rewinds the movement if needed.
- Hour and Minute hands: Aluminum-colored with luminescent white markings.
- Second hand: Burgundy Red
- Internal rotating bezel: Black polymer with white pad print. The bezel is kept in place by a gasket so that the bezel is fixated when the crown is not turned.
- Dial: Black with white silk screen print. Luminescent white markings at 3H, 6H, 9H and 12H.
- Front: Clear sapphire glass (the most scratch resistant and exclusive glass available).
- See-through back: Champagne bottle green mineral glass.
- Strap: Nature colored leather strap handmade in Germany . It can easily be changed for any strap (20mm lug width).
- Replacement strap: Black textile (red wine stain proof)
- Buckle: Stainless steel pin buckle with the the Décantheure logo engraved,
- Water resistance: 5atm (50m).
Décantheure will be delivered in an exclusive box with velvet inlay with the Décantheure logo embossed.
Our logo, by the way, combines a nut (horology) with a wine glass (oenology).
Vintage (serial number)
All Décantheure watches are engraved with its vintage (production year) and production number on the side of the watch (as shown) with the two first digits showing the vintage (2018) and the last three digits (XXX) the individual production number.